"To facilitate the development of confident, proud, self-reliant and creative individuals through involvement in productive activity that contributes to personal, community and national development".
Definition of Youth
Youth is defined as young people between the ages of fifteen (15) and twenty-nine (29).
- The Barbados Youth Service (BYS)
- The Youth Development Programme (YDP)
- The Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES)
- The Youth Mainstreaming Programme (YMP)
- The National Summer Camps Programme